Essential DutieS and Responsibilities
• Collaborates with business staff to thoroughly understand the needs to be supported by the information systems and technology.
• Determines how changes to the project will affect the business and systems.
• Provides recommendations regarding the evolution of the system.
• Responds to inquiries and provides advice to the induvial team members regarding current and potential system inputs, processes, and outputs.
• Negotiates plans and timeframes, ensuring that individual team member(s) understand the anticipated result.
• Assists with the implementation of a new ERP System, Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
• Produces reports, timelines, and graphics to communicate expectations and progress to management, customers, and other relevant parties.
• Maintains and ensures proper documentation and coordinates or performs testing of system modifications or new input.
• Collaborates with the ERP Project Manager to ensure the needs of the team have been met.
• Researches and analyzes the nature, effect, and results of system difficulties to improve the “current state”.
• Satisfies data sampling, project analysis, testing verification, and other user requests from existing ERP system (Epicor’s CMS).
• Creates, develops, provides, or coordinates system training, materials, and other educational tools needed for the new system implementation.
Relative to Sales & Marketing Reporting:
• Maintains and analyzes data retrieved from Customer POS databases to understand the ROMAN Product sell through trends.
• Maintains and creates Sales reports by Product family, by Customer with price/volume/margin analysis.
• Creates and distributes ad hoc reports from the ERP system as requested by the Leadership team.
• Manages and understands priorities as it relates to projects assigned by multiple team members, multitasking abilities are essential.
• Maintains current understanding of industry standards, trends, and best practices through industry and other professional networks.
Education Qualifications & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• IT knowledge of ERP systems with system implementation experience.
• Five to seven years of related experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Extremely organized with great attention to detail.
• Excellent management skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, motivate, and organize.
• Ability to adapt to change and manage priorities.
• Excellent internal customer service skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and to creatively solve new problems.
• Ability to negotiate and settle differences quickly and peacefully.
• Ability to act as a team player.
• Must have advanced Excel skills.
• Experience with ERP Systems, preferable Microsoft Dynamics BC and/or Epicor CMS.
ROMAN is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.