- ゼロVOC (EPA Method 24)
ECO-788 is a clay based wallcovering adhesive – ideal for use with medium-weight to commercial weight wallcoverings. ECO-788 complies with a number of green building certifications such as NSF/ANSI 342 Sustainability Standard, CDPH v1.2, and USDA Certified BioBased Product. It provides excellent tack for most wallpapers, is dry strippable once fully cured, and applies easily with a brush, roller, or wallpaper pasting machine. When indoor air quality matters, choose ROMAN’s ECO line.
- For hanging most types and weights of wallcoverings, including commercial weight wallcoverings
- For best results, use in conjunction with ECO-988 Pigmented Wallcovering Primer
- Strippable when used with most fabric-backed wallcoverings
- Maximum wet-tack
- Extended open-time
- VOC (Actual): 0%
- VOC (Regulatory): Zero ( As calculated per EPA Method 24 )
Certifications & Testing
Preparing for a wallcovering installation includes selecting the right primer and adhesive, but what often gets overlooked during this process is the value of sustainable and eco-friendly materials. Some products used for wallpaper installation, like solvent-based primers, can emit harmful VOCs that may pose a health risk to people in the application area. These risks …
ECO Wallcovering PRIMER AND ADHESIVES These innovative products provide exceptional installation performance, while complying with rigorous green building and low emission standards. All of ROMAN’s ECO products are Zero VOC (as calculated per EPA Method 24), CDPH CA 01350 compliant, and may contribute to the awarding of LEED points. Additionally, ROMAN’s ECO primer and adhesives …
ECO-988 is a pigmented, water-based wallcovering primer – ideal for use in new construction and with permeable or micro-vented wallcoverings.
- For priming new bare drywall for wallcovering
- For best results, use in conjunction with ECO-888 Clear or ECO-788 Clay wallcovering adhesives
- CDPH v1.2 Compliant
- NSF/ANSI 342 Compliant
- Promotes strippability
- Superior white hiding power
- No spatter
- Low odor
- Covers approximately 400 – 450 square feet per gallon, depending on the porosity of the surface.
- Minimum dry time is 3 hours.
- Optimum dry time is 12 hours. Low temperature, high humidity and poor ventilation will slow down the drying process.
One of the most important aspects of a wallpaper project is using the correct primer or sealer. This selection can vary depending on the surface you plan to hang wallpaper on. For glass and tile, you may opt for an adhesion-promoting primer that improves bonding on sealed walls. For painted walls and drywall, a high-quality pigmented primer provides a durable base for new wallpaper.
ROMAN’s assortment of clay wallcovering adhesives are ideal for heavyweight wallcoverings and commercial installations. Our clay adhesives are formulated with natural clay to create low moisture, high tack adhesives ideal for medium weight to heavyweight materials. These adhesives provide maximum tack, extended open-time, and clean up easily with water. All ROMAN adhesives contain biocides to …
WALLCOVERING ADHESIVES ROMAN offers a wide variety of wallpaper adhesives for every type of project. Choosing the correct adhesive for the job can be difficult for even the most experienced professional installer. Each kind of wallpaper glue offers a different set of features and benefits. Some are designed to strip easily when it’s time to …