PRO-999 Rx-35® Sealer – Primer for Porous Surfaces
PRO-999 Rx-35 Sealer/Primer is the perfect primer for skim coats, spackling, residual paste, popcorn ceilings, contractors flat paint or mud joints. It dries with a slight residual tack, enhancing adhesion of wallpaper.
- Seals drywall, contractor’s flat paint and old wallpaper paste residue
- Seals and locks down textured walls and popcorn ceilings
- Use as primer over skim coats, spackling or mud joints
- Dries with slight residual tack, enhancing adhesion of wallpaper
- Dries clear-matte finish
- Low odor, no spatter
- VOC (Regulatory): < 25 grams/liter
- Covers approximately 400 – 450 square feet per gallon, depending on the porosity of the surface.
- Minimum dry time is 3 hours.
- Optimum dry time is 12 hours. Low temperature, high humidity and poor ventilation will slow down the drying process.