Rx-35® Sealer/Primer for Sealing Porous Surfaces
Rx-35 Sealer/Primer repairs torn drywall to create a wall surface that can be floated, spackled, painted or hung with wallpaper. It is also the perfect primer for skim coats, spackling, residual paste, popcorn ceilings, contractors flat paint or mud joints. It dries with a slight residual tack, enhancing adhesion of wallpaper or paint.
- Seals torn drywall, contractor's flat paint and old wallpaper paste residue
- Seals and locks down textured walls and popcorn ceilings
- Use as primer for skim coats, spackling or mud joints
- Water based - replaces oil based primer/sealers
- Dries with slight residual tack, enhancing adhesion of wallpaper or paint
- Dries clear-matte finish
- Low odor, no spatter
- No solvents
- Very Low VOC (≤ 15 grams/liter)
- 350-450 sq. ft./gallon depending on porosity and texture of the surface.