ECO Wallcovering PRIMER AND ADHESIVES
These innovative products provide exceptional installation performance, while complying with rigorous green building and low emission standards. All of ROMAN’s ECO products are Zero VOC (as calculated per EPA Method 24), CDPH CA 01350 compliant, and may contribute to the awarding of LEED points. Additionally, ROMAN’s ECO primer and adhesives are the only wallcovering installation products certified to comply with the NSF/ANSI 342 Sustainability Standard. When indoor air quality matters, choose ROMAN’s ECO line.
Our ECO line includes the following products:
- ECO-988 Pigmented Primer: Ideal for use in new construction and with permeable or micro-vented wallcoverings.
- ECO-888 Clear Strippable Wallcovering Adhesive: For installing most types and weights of wallcoverings, including commercial vinyl.
- ECO-788 Clay Strippable Wallcovering Adhesive: For installing medium weight to heavyweight wallcoverings, including commercial vinyl.
Be confident with your product selection, go with the pros and choose ROMAN, the No. 1 Contractor Brand.
ECO-FRIENDLY WALLCOVERING INSTALLATIONS
ROMAN is dedicated to providing sustainable, environmentally friendly wallcovering installation products. Our ECO primer and adhesives are often specified for use in construction projects seeking green building certification, such as the USGBC’s LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification. Additional information about the LEED program and other certifications is below:
U.S. Green Building Council – LEED
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is the most widely used green building rating system in the world. Available for virtually all building types, LEED provides a framework for healthy, highly efficient, and cost-saving green buildings. LEED certification is a globally recognized symbol of sustainability achievement and leadership.
California Department of Public Health (CDPH) – Section 01350 Testing
- The CDPH Standard Method is the most widely used standard in North America for VOC testing and for evaluating VOC emissions from building products.
NSF/ANSI 342 Sustainability Standard
- The NSF/ANSI 342 Sustainability Standard assessment for wallcovering products is the foremost standard for evaluating and certifying the sustainability of wallcovering products across their entire product life cycle. NSF/ANSI 342 evaluates all types of wallcovering products across the entire life cycle of the product, from raw material extraction through end-of-life disposal.
Need further clarification on ROMAN’s ECO Line? Feel free to contact us with any questions you have. Also, be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to some of our more common questions. We are happy to help make sure your installation is a success.