Clear Wallcovering Adhesives
ROMAN’s assortment of clear wallcovering adhesives are ideal for DIYers as well as professional wallcovering installers. These adhesives provide exceptional tack, extended open-time, and clean up easily with water. They can be applied with a paint roller, brush or pasting machine. All ROMAN adhesives contain biocides to help resist the growth of mold and mildew in the pail and on the adhesive film. Clear wallcovering adhesives are ideal for a wide variety of wallcoverings, including:
- Non-woven wallpapers
- Vinyl and vinyl-coated wallpapers
- String cloths
- Delicate pulp papers
- PRO-880 Ultra Clear Strippable: North America’s best-selling wallpaper adhesive. PRO-880 is ideal for most types and weights of wallcoverings.
- PRO-870 Clear Strippable: For most types of wallcoverings, including commercial weight applications.
- PRO-838 Heavy Duty Clear: For medium weight to heavyweight wallcovering, including wall carpet and commercial vinyl.
- GH-34 Wheat-Based Paste for Unpasted Wallpaper: For hanging specialty wallcoverings such as English style pulp papers, grasscloth, and stringcloth.
- ECO-888 Clear Strippable: For most types and weights of wallcoverings, ECO-888 is a Zero VOC* adhesive certified to comply with the NSF/ANSI 342 Sustainability standard.
Clear Adhesive Products
WHICH CLEAR ADHESIVE IS RIGHT FOR MY WALLPAPER?
First, check if the wallpaper manufacturer recommends a particular type of adhesive. Always follow the manufacturer’s adhesive recommendations when available. Then consider what adhesive qualities are most important. Some examples of the questions we ask, and the recommended adhesive are listed below:
- Does the wallpaper need to strip easily when it’s time to redecorate?
PRO-880 Ultra Clear Strippable
- Is this a heavyweight wallcovering that needs a heavy-duty adhesive?
- Does the wallpaper call for a wheat-based adhesive?
GH-34 Wheat-Based Paste for Unpasted Wallpaper
- Is sustainability and indoor air quality of top importance?